Welcome to my Media page. On this page you will find my professional biography and background, speaking and workshop topics as well as approved images. If you require anything else or wish to request and interview, please contact me at hallo(at)janinagrueger(dot)com.
Janina Grüger (she/her) is a certified international life and career coach, writer and speaker who works with those seeking a more meaningful life and career.
From her private practice in Hamburg, Janina has helped hundreds of clients from eleven different countries develop their self-awareness, self-confidence and courage whilst empowering them to live life on their terms.
With her calm and compassionate nature, Janina lovingly guides her clients through life transitions and works with them on a positive self-image.
Janina has a coaching certification through the Beautiful You Coaching Academy, a Master in Economics, and training in Positive Psychology, Hypnotherapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
Her work has been featured in varied media publications including Women’s Health, Emotion and Soul Sister. She will soon be celebrated as ‘Coach of the Month’ in a leading German magazine and a published contributor to a book supporting readers to live more mindfully and gently.
- Since 2018: Life + Career Coach with own practice in Hamburg, Germany
- 2017-2018: Life + Career Coach in Sydney, Australia
- 2017: Life Coaching training according to ICF (International Coaching Federation) standards with Beautiful You Coaching Academy; Certified Life Coach (Australia)
- 2010-2018: Various roles as Digital Marketing Manager and Project Manager (Germany und Australia)
- 2004-2010: University degree in Business and Economics (Germany and USA)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Acceptence & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Systemic Coaching
- Positive Psychology
Workshops & Speaking Topics
From ‘Work Life Balance’ to a ‘Life in Balance’
The Power of Intuition
Why Courage comes before Confidence
- Path to Purpose: Discovering the path to a meaningful career
I learnt so much about myself. If I had to name the biggest change, it would be the awareness for myself – for my strengths, weaknesses, my values, my priorities, why some things are so easy for me and others challenge me a lot. I feel like I am being more aware in life now. I am aware of what situations, people, places do to me. I think Janina’s nature is made to be a coach. She always knew when to let me discover for myself, help me along the way or push me. She gave me a lot of different tools to explore the goals I had set. I felt very comfortable opening up to her and I certainly never felt judged in any way, the opposite was the case. Janina made me feel that I am enough and taught me many things I hadn’t appreciated before – like self-love and self-care.”
Fuhlsbüttler Straße 415c
Telefon: 0152 03961058